I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hoping for a snow day....

Well... it looks like we're going to get rain though. I wouldn't mind if New York sent a few of their inches of snow down here (and I'm sure they'd love to send them). I love snow days because they shake up the routine. Of course - I work from home so I don't need to worry about the commute in the snow!

As soon as I saw this stamp - it said "snow day" to me. While all us adults are grousing about shoveling and traffic and having no bread, milk or TP - there are the kids. Excited beyond belief, playing in the snow with wild abandon All stamps by The Angel Company. Background is drunken chalks with Brilliance Platinum Planet added.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I love this stamp! And since I have been out three times in the last 24 hours to shovel, I can certainly appreciate it!