I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I need to perfect my technique but....

I think this little trick may have some potential. I picked up this tip on Ellen's blog Simple Dreams. Take an open image and "doodle" inside of it with a fine tip stylus. Then color with Prismacolor pencils - and the doodling shows up. (Do I remember doing this in grade school?).

Anyway - here is my attempt. I'm not thrilled with this card, but I can see the technique having a lot of potential. I'll have to play some more and report back....

All stamps are from The Angel Company. Paper is from We Are Memory Keepers.

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I love that look! Great job!!

Melanie Robson said...

I think it turned out GREAT!!!