I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Monday, September 10, 2007

A couple little things...


I thought I'd share a couple small sized projects using justjohanna stamps.

This first one is a magnetic foldover bookmark with Belle and her fancy new purse.

I like to use those free magnetic business cards everyone gives you to make these. Its easy to peel off the business card part and the magnet is nice and thin so the bookmark is not lumpy.













This second one is an ATC sized gift card with Candace on the heart branch.

Its done somewhat like a spotlight - where the image is stamped on the base and left black and white. Then the images are stamped again, punched with an oval and mounted over the black and white. I added the scalloped matte to give more color.


A question to all you bloggers out there - I need to clean up my blog and I want to add some new features. (If I started a challenge - I wonder would anyone play??). I was thinking of migrating to Typepad. Any advice pro or con?

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, thanks for sharing.

Kathi said...

I love the cards. I like that they're small.

I'd be interested in challenges. They've been speaking to me lately. Hmm. Does that mean that I hear voices? *giggle*

Godelieve said...

Both are beautiful! Love the spotlight card, great combination of stamps!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Wow!! this idea is super creative! I love the colorful spotlight on Candace (my favorite)