I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here is my news....

OK... here is my "Oh, that's kind of interesting" news (see, now I'm intimidated!)

Johanna (from justjohanna) has converted more of my drawings into actual, real rubber stamps!! Is that thrilling or what?! I'm so excited!

These are a collection of fall images, pumpkins, gourd birdhouses, a fall scene, and a series of fall flourishes (straight, corners and a wreath).

These are the pumpkins. For this card I colored the pumpkins with my Prisma and Copic Markers and then covered the image with "Sugar Dust" - very tiny glass beads I picked up at a stamping convention.

This is the pattern for the fall flourishes (these are the large corners). I was trying to make them flexible, so they could be combined or used alone as an accent. I thought I could also use then as a photo corner for a fall scrapbook page.

The collection has this same pattern (leaves and wheat) in a straight garland (4 1/4 inches to fit across a standard card). There is also a round wreath and the sayings ("Harvest Hello" and "Happy Harvest") can fit in the middle.

Here are the pumpkins again along with one of the gourd birdhouses (I added cute little Sylvie there to the top).




This last one is the Autumn scene. I added Sylvie and Candace so they could have a little bird party.

I'm just so tickled! I really hope you like them. They are up on the site now in case you just can't resist them (LOL).
I'll post samples with the other images soon.
Sorry this post is so long. Thanks so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

Craft Accident said...

seriously... how did I miss this news???? This is awesome! Good for you! :)

MelissaS said...

congratulations!! i love the pumpkins and the font style of the sentiments. Nice job!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, your images are fantastic, love the pumpkins, will have to go check out all the new goodies. Congratulations.

Cards of Maria said...

Congrats to you! They are really lovely, your very own stamps. *writing them up on my wanted-list*
/Maria

Julie Prichard said...

Congratulations, Cathrine! All of the new images you made are fantastic!!

Linda Carson said...

I'd call this exciting news! Wonderful images! Congratulations!

Jerry said...

Yay Cath!

The new designs look cool.

Godelieve said...

Wow Cathrine! Gorgeous cards and your images are really FABULOUS!! Congrats!

Angela said...

congratulations!! These are great stamps!

Philippa said...

A belated congrats! I love your images :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, this is such a cool accomplishment, and I love how you've used the images in your cards :) I can't wait to see more in the future!

Anonymous said...

oooh Cathrine !! you have been so inspired !!!! I LOVE this collection !!!! you did a wonderful job !! thank you !! I made some card with them, I should post them very soon but they are less beautiful than yours.

Teresa Abajo said...

Cathrine, these images are lovely! What a thrill it must be to see your designs in rubber. Congratulations!

Yosha said...

Congratulations!! These are fantastic images.

Yosha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! what wonderful images! when i'm stamping with them I will think of you!! :)

Rose Ann said...

All of these cards are super! Congratulations on having your designs made into rubber!! How awesome is that???

emilia in Taiwan said...

Super! I love your flower garland S and just ordered one! can't wait to see more of your design!

Anonymous said...

Your stamps are so totally great! You are a very talented lady! And I LOVE your cards! YOU ROCK!!!

xxxMarieke

Jen Carter said...

Catherine, that is awesome! Congratulations!! Your artwork is great!!