I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Friday, September 28, 2007

Too late for strawberries?

It really feels like fall here. The leaves are starting to change color, the mums are out and the kids are settled back in school.


I love Fall and I'm really glad to have some routine back in my life.


Still there are some things about summer I'll miss. The long days of light, the flowers and the fresh vegetables from the garden.



We meant to go strawberry picking this summer - but with the hectic schedule we didn't fit it in. Maybe next year!


Goodbye summer....


(All stamps by justjohanna, paper is Daisy D's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Kathi said...

This is gorgeous! I totally love it.

And I also love your tiles. Great job with those. You chose two of my favorite alcohol ink color combinations.