I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday Cards and More...


I got published! (well my card did...) right there on page 14 of Papercrafts special issue Holiday Cards and More.


Belle is very excited about the exposure - she is talking to her agent about a book signing.


There is some cute stuff in this issue and I noticed a lot of great non-traditional color schemes.


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Zarah said...

Congratulations! It's an awesome card - I can definitely see why they chose it! :D

Flossie's Follies said...

Congratulations, this card is fantastic, can see why it was published.

Julie said...

EXCELLENT! This is one coffee table book I won't miss! :)

leenda said...

Belle deserves to be a star! Congrats on getting published!

justjohanna said...

I'm so excited!! I feel like I got published too! :) Congratulations!

Emilia said...

wow!! congrats!

Kathi Rerek said...

Too cute! Congratulations! I'll have to pick it up!

Tracy Durcan said...

I saw your card Cathrine!! Congratulations!!

Godelieve said...

Congratulations!! Great card!

Eleanor said...

Congratulations!

Tania said...

Congratulations for you and for Belle!

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Gorgeous card and how lovely for you - congratulations Cathy!

Sarah Moore said...

Lovely card! I just ordered these sweet little pears!