I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, October 6, 2007

WCMD Challenge, No patterned paper

Here is my card for Marieke's Blog challenge to make a card without using patterned paper .


I decided to go fishy with this one, although I do seem to be a little hung up on orange lately.


I used my cuttlebug on the background. You can't tell in the photo, but the black circles are also embossed with the bubble folder.


The stamps are justjohanna - Michelle and Gaston sharing a little fishy smooch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOWWW, your card is beautiful. I really like the embossing! And the cute little fishes. I am also using that stamp now, hi, hi!

Thank you so much for participating in my challenge!

xxxMarieke