I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Notebooks for DH....

My DH is starting a couple courses at Seminary, so I decided to make him a couple of composition books for taking notes.

One is done with a textured burgandy paper I've had forever, and the other is Imaginesce paper that I've had for a while too.

I added a pocket in the inside front cover and a ribbon bookmark.

I hope he uses them, I guess we'll see. I'm hoping they are not too "girly". I don't want those other boys at the Seminary picking on him! (LOL)





3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are lovely, I thought the brown one was leather, beautiful.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...both of these are so very elegant, yet masculine. Nice job!

Betsy said...

These are great, and very masculine
I love the idea of the inside pocket.