I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Well, one of my daughters drew the winner for the Just Kidding Around card kit from all the entries.

And the winner is....................

Lori from Inking Aloud.

Lori said...
Congratulations on your new venture--how exciting! I'd consider buying a card kit that includes stamps and paper. Having everything already coordinated is a big help.

Lori - I sent you an E-mail to get your address.

Thank you every one for your comments. I'm already working on some new products based on your input (and they are CUTE!). Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

good for Lori!! I bet her will make a lot of great works from this brilliant kit!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Lori! How exciting! What a GREAT kit!