I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another card class!

Ohhhh..... totally fun!

I just got these Watercolor Garden Stamps from Art Impressions in the Paper Garden Projects store. I started playing with them and had so much fun I decided to design my whole card class around that set!

Really - they are just so fun! Its a series of clear images that you create garden scenes with. You stamp with dye inks on watercolor paper and then use a water brush to blend and mute the colors. It just takes minutes to create these wonderful little watercolor scenes.

For these cards, I used Ranger Distress inks and the new Memento Dye inks.

So for this class we are making a set of thank you notes and packaging them up in a clear gift box. Cute huh?

We are also making a couple Mother's Day cards. One is using the watercolor method, and the other is wet embossing. (I have some people who come to my classes who love embossing and are disappointed if they don't do it in every class.)

The embossed card uses the beautiful Victorian Flower stamp from Impression Obsession. Its embossed in copper and the background paper is Bazzill Bling.

The classes are the evening of May 1 and 2. There are still some spaces left, so if you are in the Philadelphia area and would like to join a fun group of stampers - just let me know!

10 comments:

Zarah said...

Wow...! Those are stunning!!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful! It's hard to believe when you say they're not difficult because they appear to be!
I bet your class will be a great success!

Linda Carson said...

Lovely cards, just lovely! Wish I could come play in your class.

Crissy said...

These cards are all so beautiful. Very vibrant colors!

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Cathrine! : ) These are really beautiful! I love the backgrounds! The stamps are too much fun too! Hope you are doing well!

Teresa said...

WOW! I just bought a bunch of Art Impressions stuff after doing a neat make-it, take-it at Pennsauken- and now you have them here- and ones I DON'T have- there goes the budget again, lol!

And, I will be away on those dates and can't get to the classes- BOOHOO!

Anyway- these are fun and wonderful!

Betsy said...

Wow, Cathrine, these are STUNNING. I have watercolor paper and always forget about it. I hope to have time soon to try this technique, just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!! So colorful!

xxxMarieke

Kathi said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

I wish I could take your class!

Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn said...

Very nice cards. What a great class you planned!