I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

justjohanna special deal - its not too late

There is still time to get the May special deal from justjohanna. If you buy the special deal, you save 25% off the price of the stamps. You can check it out HERE.

I decided to try to use the images in "unusual" ways (I seem to be doing that a lot lately for some reason).

In this first card, I used the bird perch as a flower pot for some rickrack and Prima flowers. I used Zip Dry glue to adhere the rickrack. I was worried that the glue would show through the ribbon (the dreaded
"wet spot"), but it worked just fine. I don't know if I would trust it with something like a satin ribbon though.






In this second card, I grouped 3 of the flower hearts together to make a "tulip".

I make a lot of flower cards - so I really like the "Happy Bloomin Birthday" sentiment.

Both of these cards use the Crate Paper Brunch Collection for background papers. I really like that collection a lot.

Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I totally love the bottom card. The heart tulips are great and that paper could not be more perfect.

Mandy said...

Wow! The tulip really matches that patterned paper!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Super sweet. Love the repetition of that 3-petal flower shape in the dp. So pretty! :0)