I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Awww.... So Cute!

The new Penny Black Clear sets are here!

I have 5 different ones in stock at Paper Garden Projects (and all are adorable!). To take a look, just check out the Critters page. (There are more under Holidays and Sentiments)

I can't wait to play!

In other news, my candle project was chosen as Project of the Week at Card of the Week.com. Thanks so much Susanna!

If you have never checked this blog out - it is well worth taking a peak. Susanna combs the web for cards, scrap pages and projects. She finds amazing stuff and gathers it together in an easy to read format.

4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations on being selected. Your candles are adorable.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That dog holding the flower in its mouth is one of the cutest images I've seen in a long time! Aw! I love it!!

Classroomfree said...

Oh I love those!

Maria said...

Ooh, I just love that Penny Black set! It's so cute. Congratulation on your candle project!! Whoohoo!!

Maria