I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can someone please pass the self discipline?

I'll give it back when I'm done using it - promise....

I have a *million* things to do - print instructions and templates, finish packing kits, write blog posts, plan a prep for a class and local sale next week - finish costumes (yikes!), carve pumpkins - not to mention this box of merchandise I need to load into the store.

pcsfarm3 So what did I do while the kids were in school today?  Made cards.... Sigh.............

But I just couldn't help myself!  I was overcome by the cuteness.  I just got this new Fun Farm Friends set from Pink Cat Studio in the store and I couldn't resist!  Its huge - and full of major cuteness!

I was just gonna make one.... with this animal "stack".  I even used the Honey Pie Paper Kit to make it quicker and easier.

 

 

pcsfarm2

  But then I started eyeing the goose with the cupcake.  "Oh look - the cupcake in the sentiment matches"...  OK, just one more card.....

 

 

 

 

 

pcsfarm1 But....but....but.... look at the sheep.  "Thank Ewe"??  I have to use that.  Just one more quick card.  I also wanted to play with the puffy velvet marker (that's how I made her wool).  I like it!  But its in this box of stuff that needs to get put into the store..... hopefully soon.

Then I check out the clock....  WHAT!!  Its time to pick up the twins?  How did that happen??  Sigh..... carried away again....

OK.... now I really do need to get to work.  Hope DH feels like carving pumpkins tonight....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean. You really can't help yourself, can you? I LOVE it!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh no! This is WAY too cute! I was just eyeballing this set yesterday. You have psychic stamp powers. LOVE your cards. They are ultra adorable. :O)

Dianne said...

The stamps are adorable...the cards are just perfect!

Mich said...

These stamps are really adorable. And you made some great cards with it !!

AnnMarie said...

LOL I actually laughed out loud when I read this post! Sounds just like me...to do list a mile long and I would rather just stamp, stamp, stamp! LOVE these cutsie animals!!:) Super cute cards!