I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something Nifty.... a fun contest

  I've been posting my little gift ideas all week and I'd love to see yours.  So how about a little contest.  With a big prize!!

Copy of hhcontents_LRG

Each person who shares their gift idea will be put into a random drawing to win a Homemade Holiday Stamp Kit.  This is a huge kit full of stamps, papers, embellishments and a bunch of different packaging materials to alter and embellish.  You can see the details on the kit HERE.

The specifics:

Create a a gift item for the contest.  It can be some special packaging, an ornament, stationary set, goodie bag, candle.... anything you would give as a gift or part of a gift.

The item must be something new, not previously posted (no cheating now....).  It does not have to use items from the Paper Garden Projects store (although you know we'd love if it did).

The item must include some element of stamping somewhere.

To enter your creation, log into the Paper Craft Planet and join the Paper Garden Projects group.  Add a link to your creation to the Homemade Creation Contest discussion thread.  Please note that we will be drawing the winner from this thread - not from comments on this blog post.  So please make sure you post it there so you don't get missed.

Stampers outside the USA are welcome to participate - but please note that if you win I will have to cut down the 12x12 papers in the kit so I can ship the prize economically.

The winner will be drawn on Friday, Nov. 28.

So please come out and play along!  Hey - you were going to make those gifts anyway right?

1 comment:

Tanis said...

How fun! I'm going to write this down on my list of things to do...and TRY my best to get to it!!
Thanks Cathrine!