I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On the Move....

iomoving Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone have a wonderful Holiday.  I know I have been a woefully neglectful of the blog and all my blogging buddies.

We did some traveling over the Holidays and I'm trying to pull life back together here (still need to take that tree down....). 

Also, I'm making some improvements to the Paper Garden Projects store website and this blog.  So this blog is being moved to a new home. 

Hopefully I'll have it all spruced up by the end of the week so I can invite everyone over for cocktails (OK... maybe just blog candy...).

About the card: I used the New Home Clear Set by Impression Obsession and Basic Grey Ambrosia papers.  Its colored with Copics (of course!).

8 comments:

Danni said...

I've been missing you!! Can't wait to see the new site!

Anonymous said...

...but I LIKE your existing blog! and I love your card and the little shadows beneath each doorstep. Fabulous card!

Kathi said...

Very cute!

Mich said...

Glad to see you back Cathrine !!! I must say that I had missed your comments and beautiful cards.

I'm already curious to see your new blog !! And of course, again a great card you made.

Happy new year to you, and I hope you may have lots of creative pleasure in 2009 !!!

Anonymous said...

Your gnome home is so cute! The gnomes look to be quite busy, as they always are. Good luckk in your new home! Pat B. from Columbus, GA

Crissy said...

Happy New Year Cathrine! The card is so cute, like the colors.

Maria said...

Happy New Years to you too!! I know what you mean. . .I was away during the holidays and just now getting myself together. We finally put away our decorations the other day!!

Love your card. . .such a cute card!!

Maria

AnnMarie said...

Cute card! Will be watching for your new addy!