I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, February 3, 2007

OK... I'll try blogging too....

Seems everyone is trying this Blog thing, so why not me too. I have to tell you I probably have about 20 started, then discarded diaries and journals behind me. I'm hoping I'll do better at this.... mainly because I'll be posting about my favorite subject (well one of them anyway).....

Papercrafting

I'm hoping to share some of my creations plus some of the things I learn along the way. I tend to learn by messing stuff up, then doing it over the right way - so maybe I can save you some time and supplies.



I recently became a design team member for justjohanna rubber stamps. I love her whimsical, doodle-y, images which can be combined to tell little stories. This card shows Candace, all decked out for spring in her polka dot hat. The card layout is from a Splitcoast Stampers card sketch challenge.


3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so very pretty...great sketch!

Vintage Papers said...

such a beautiful card! and welcome to the world of blogging! :)

Godelieve said...

Great card to start a new blog with! Hope you'll enjoy blogging as much as I do ;-)