I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stamping or Stickers or both??

I've never been one for stickers. I guess I'm a stamping purist or something... and using stickers seemed like cheating somehow. But I'm beginning to see the error of my ways.... It all started with a collection pack of Basic Grey that included cardstock letter stickers. Pretty handy things really. Then I discovered self adhesive chipboard shapes and all was lost. Lately I've been seriously eyeing rub-ons too.... oh where will it all end!

Here is a card that uses those Basic Grey letter stickers. The background is done by clear embossing the justjohanna paisley heart on watercolor paper and then doing a color wash with three colors of Twinkling H2O's.


No comments: