I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A little bit punchy....

Not too much stamping on this one. I decided to play with some paper punches as part of a technique challenge I publish on a Yahoo group. The flowers came out a little big, but overall I like the card.

I stamped the flowers from the Angel Company set Wonderful Day on white card. Then I constructed the flowers using a small heart punch I've had forever and a regular hole punch. To give the petals dimension, I scored down the hearts with my stylus. The center white dot is a Souffle glaze pen. I like the pen but I really want to try UniBall Signo pen that Godelieve uses. I need to hunt for a place to get one. (Check out Godelieve's Blog - its awesome. I love the way she uses color: Stamping Matilda). I used a small circle punch to round off the edges of the sentiment. The sentiment is also from TAC. And of course I used the scalloped oval punch that is all the rage these days.

The paper is My Minds Eye - both sides of the same sheet.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. I love these cute flowers in the scalloped oval, and the embossed background.
Thanks for linking to my blog ;)