I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Friday, March 16, 2007

I have a card on the Angel Company Website!

I entered a contest for the Angel Company. The contest is called "Terrific Trio" - you need to make 3 cards using 2 stamp sets from The Angel Company. I didn't win the contest, but was lucky enough to have one of my cards posted on the website (under Terrific Touches.)

The two sets I chose are "Deco Designs" and "Trendy Greetings". I really liked Deco Designs when I saw it, but once I had it I was not sure what to do with it! So this little project forced me to play with it and come up with ideas. The patterned paper used here is also from The Angel Company. Its a collection of 9"x9"papers called "Genevieve"

The first one is the one that made it on the website. It is a "note" card - a card with a piece of cardstock in it to write a note. The other two were just part of the trio.










2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations! I love all 3 of your cards but I think that the middle one is my favorite! It is so awesome!!

Godelieve said...

Congratulations!!
All three cards have something special, I like them all. Love your work!!