Anyway, my stamp table was getting a little too full of stuff to actually stamp on - so it was time to organize the old craft corner. I saw these organizers at target and they seemed perfect. They were a little more money than what I usually pay for things to alter - but they seem really sturdy.
(And I actually knew what I wanted to do with them. Usually with me its "Oh, what a cute little....box, tin, frame, notebook, etc".... and it finds its way home with me where it sits in the corner mocking me....."when you gonna alter me....I'm still heere...").
Well these were begging for a little decoration but I did not want anything too fussy or complicated. I decided to use the "Flower Garland S" stamp from "justjohanna" (one of the ones I created... heehee) to create a border.
I colored the images with my Prismacolor alcohol based markers. I matted the strips on a coordinating cardstock cut with scallop edge scissors, and then on a straight matte. I kept the stamp image and colors the same to tie the pieces together. Here is a close-up of the design.
And here it is with all my "stuff".