I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh My!!

I wanted to share this card because it is a little how I feel right now!

justjohanna has a ton of cute new images to play with. Isn't the owl adorable?? (I'll show you a few more owls in a minute).

I say "Oh my" because I think I am on stamper's overload! In addition to johanna's new images, I just put in my first order from the new catty for The Angel Company. I'm eagerly awaiting the SU! catty from a friend I swap catties with. I also just got some goodies - some distress inks and Color Wash sprays.

On top of that, I may be making a trek to a stamp convention in Michigan first week of August.

Talk about stampers heaven. What does a girl play with first? Well, first I better train a fire extinguisher on my Visa card. Then I can decide what to play with.

BTW - have you seen any of the stuff on the posts about CHA? Way cool. Someday I REALLY want to go to CHA and just soak up all the good crafty karma.


Well, I decided to play with the new justjohanna images first and I have a several cards to share this week.

Here is one more with a bunch of the different owls Johanna has in her new release. What a wise looking group!

For this card, I was trying a cropped layout, where you cut the front flap short. It looks better IRL, the blue is not showing up very well here. Anyway, something different.

The paper for both these cards is from Crate Paper - Cowgirl Collection.

6 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

These look great! I love how you used all those owls on on card- excellent!

Godelieve said...

Looking really good! I like the group of owls especially, and the shape of that card too!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did here !! these papers are gorgeous !! great use of these images !!

(Favvis)Maria said...

ohh.. how pretty! I just love these papers! I used the last of mine yesterday=( And the owls are så cute.. is it rub-ons?

have a nice day!

emilia in Taiwan said...

oh, man...I love these Mr. Owl and Mrs Owl!!

They are toooo cute!! You give them life! I want to hug them all!!

Teresa Abajo said...

Now I want all the owl stamps too! Great work Cathrine