I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Friday, July 20, 2007

Christmas in July...

I love Christmas cards. And I really like to display them, especially the ones I get from my fellow stampers. But sometimes I just run out of room on my mantel. So I thought a pretty little container was in order.

This is a Christmas card caddie I made form the crate from Prima flower bottles. I like it because the cards can still peak out from between the slats of the crate.

I painted the crate green and covered the outside and bottom with Basic Grey Fruitcake collection papers (one of my favs - I love that it is double sided).

The decorated tree stamp is from justjohanna. I embossed it in green on the light green side of the Basic Grey paper, then colored the decorations with gel pens. I then mounted the tree on Basic Grey red and Bazzill green cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Emilia said...

I love this! What a cute way to keep my favorite cards!!
This is jj's stamp ? Oh, I love this one! Gotta to include this into my shop list!

Godelieve said...

Terrific idea!! Clever and beautiful!

crazystamps said...

Super idea !!! this is very beautiful !!

Joan said...

What a lovely blog you have. So many fabulous items! TFS