I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Friday, July 20, 2007

As I mentioned, I was tagged by Allison. Now I need to tell 7 random things about myself. Hmmm.... not sure I'm that interesting... But here goes....

  1. I'm 1 inch shy of 6 feet tall
  2. I hate mushrooms. Actually, I can eat things flavored with mushrooms, but I can't stand when I get one in my mouth. Ick... terrible texture.
  3. I REALLY want to take a pen and ink drawing class. There was one offered at our local community arts center, but with the kiddies home for the summer it was a no go. Maybe this fall...
  4. Speaking of fall.... I love it! Spring is my fav, but fall is a VERY close second. I always thought New Years should be in fall. Its always a time of fresh new starts for me. Maybe its all those years of school...
  5. I so wish I was musical....but I'm not...seriously not!
  6. I've always loved history, but not the dry who's in charge and what battle was fought when stuff. I like to learn about how people lived -all of the domestic skills that allowed them to survive.
  7. I like to can stuff (tomatoes, applesauce, jelly, relish - stuff like that). I grow my tomatoes from seed most years and there is something marvelously self sufficient about those jars of tomatoes all lined up knowing where they came from. I know it is a complete illusion, but it makes me feel good anyway.
Whew! that is 7....

Now for some blogs.... Hmmm... I've posted many of my favs in previous tags. But here are a few different ones....

  1. I talked about pen and ink drawing - I like this blog, http://andreajoseph24.blogspot.com/. I don't think I'd ever have the patience to do what she does.
  2. If you have not checked out Emilia's blog, you are in for a treat. Just poke around a little. What that woman can do with a couple stamps, some ink and a craft knife amazes me!
  3. I also like Stamp Owl studio (this is a stamping site)
  4. Check out Technique Thursday. Kim publishes a new technique to try each week.
  5. I'm sure everyone knows this site, but I just found it. Very nice work and I love the name : Running with scissors

Well, the kids are calling - so I'll have to slop there. But if I come up with more I'll be sure to post 'em.

1 comment:

emilia in Taiwan said...

LOL!! I am soooo proud :) to be listed by you! Thank you!! I am happy!!

Actually, I am happier to find the other six blogs. They are amazing! I will enjoy a lot!!