I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Monday, September 17, 2007

Scrapping???

I'm not much of a scrapbooker. I'd like to be, but I just can't seem to organize myself. I think scrapping is much harder than cardmaking - because the photos and journaling add a whole other layer of decision making. And the space is so much bigger! I just get intimidated and go make cards instead (LOL).

But - I always make my parents a calendar for Christmas that has a scrapped page of the kids for each month. Believe it or not - Christmas is not that far away (horrors...). So I need to get in the scrapping mood somehow.

Since I'm talking scrapping, here is a "layout" I did of one of the twins (notice the complete lack of journaling....). Sorry the picture has so much glare (but she still is cute huh?). All supplies are from The Angel Company.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Etha said...

That is so absolutely totally wonderful!!!! I love that page (and the cutie on it too, hehe). Are the swirlies stamps??
What a great great page! Is this part of the calendar?

Kathi said...

Yes. She's adorable and so is the page.

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful and she is adorable.