Since I'm so close to 10,000 views and I really want somebody to come make cards with me, I thought I'd offer a little extra prize to sweeten the pot.
I will be posting my challenge Saturday Oct. 6 at 9:00am California time (that's noon PA time - I hope - time zones give me a headache!). Trust me - its an easy challenge!
You have till Sunday at midnight to post a link to your card. I will randomly draw a winner for the justjohanna prize and then randomly draw a winner for my prize from all the entries. If you do not have a blog or gallery to post in, you can register for the justjohanna forum gallery. If you don't know how to post a link, just leave me a comment and I'll go find it in the justjohanna gallery.
Now - here is my little twist on the contest - see that stamp in the prize package with the "?" ? Its the mystery stamp. The stamp is my favorite justjohanna critter. I've talked about it several times on this blog. If you correctly name the stamp in the comment with your card post, I will put your name in the random drawing pool twice - doubling your chances to win.
In case you can't tell, the prize package includes:
- 6x6 pad BasicGrey papers - Pheobe, Perhaps and Blush collections, 5 different sheets from each
- Selection of Prima flowers to coordinate with papers
- 7 Heidi Swap ghost shapes (stars and flowers)
- Maya Road Chipboard - oval, square and rectangle frames plus 3 different large flowers
- 3 yards of ribbon - ivory organdy, mauve organdy, and pink grosgrain
- A justjohanna banner frame stamp
- A "mystery" justjohanna stamp.
Many of the justjohanna and Lime Tart design team members are having contests and Johanna is giving out a bunch of great prizes. You can read all about all of the johanna contests here. The grand prize, drawn from all contest entrants is a $250 justjohanna shopping spree!
So I'll see you here Saturday?