I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Monday, October 8, 2007

We have winners!!

OK.. all the entrants names went into a bowl and I drew out one for the justjohanna prize:


Fairle Beaman Carroll with a lovely Z fold card. You can see her pretty pumpkin card here. justjohanna will be sending you a limited edition Flying Al on Earth wood mounted rubber stamp. Please contact me with your address so we can get it shipped out to you ASAP. (I will leave a comment on your blog with a contact Email address).



And I also drew out a name for my prize package (yes, the mystery stamp was Belle!). The winner is:


Rein! Rein made an amazing folded fish card. You can see it here. I will leave a comment on your blog also with a contact E-mail address. Please let me know your mailing address so I can get your prize package out to you.

The fun and prizes are still not over. All of the entrants names will be pooled together for a more prize drawings. The prizes include:

From ALL challenge participants, there will be ONE Grand Prize of $250 justjohanna shopping spree, ONE $50 justjohanna shopping spree, and FIVE 25% off your order coupons for the justjohanna web site.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my challenge. It was so fun to see what everyone created.

3 comments:

Rika said...

Ooh, I'm one of the winners...
thank you so much!
It was a wonderful challenge.

Godelieve said...

Congrats to the winners!

Linda Carson said...

What fun & creative cards ladies!! CONGRATULATIONS!