I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Scrapping for a cause??

I'm not much of a scrapper. I feel like I should be, but somehow I always seem to gravitate to cards and other projects.

But I'm involved in a project to raise funds to install a clean water well and distribution system in Tanzania. I thought I could use my limited scrapping skills to help communicate about the project and its importance through a display board.

So here is my attempt to get the message across.


All of the pictures for this board came from World Vision magazines. World Vision is an excellent charity, one I always feel good about supporting. They focus on building communities, infrastructure and self sufficiency. All wonderful stuff. It is well worth taking a look at their programs and their educational information. They have a wonderful catalogue for giving donations as gifts.

For our well project, we have opted to work through an organization called "Touch Tanzania" because of some local ties.

What a wonderful blessing to know that some small action taken by a group of people here will have such a large impact on another group half way around the world.

If you've ever thought "I really should donate some money, time, talent, etc...." Do it! Take the time to do it right now! You will feel wonderful!

End of commercial message......

Next up... a little tutorial....




















No comments: