I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Easter Card Class

I just thought I'd share with you the projects I'm planning for my Easter Greetings card class.

We are making 4 of the 5 cards and the little chick treat box full of jelly beans!

(I love jelly beans - just the ordinary fruit ones, not those fancy gourmet so much. I'm the only one in the family who will even eat the black ones. So a couple weeks after Easter -all that seems to be left ia a little pile of black and a few stray purple ones)

For the class, we will be coloring with decorator chalks. All of the samples here were done with chalks (I haven't done that in a while and it was fun!).

Each person in the class will get a set of 8 chalks and a Dove blender pen to take home.

If you are in the Philadelphia area and would like to come over and play, just let me know! You can read more about the classes on Paper Garden Projects. Just click on classes.

About the cards:
Stamps used:
Serendipity Stamps Easter Cross Cling set
Serendipity Stamps Easter Chick Cling set (sorry - sold out)
Serendipity Stamps Blissful Flowers Cling set
Paper: Fancy Pants "Botanical: line

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are lovely, I too like the black jelly beans.

Heather Grow said...

Beautiful cards. Good luck with your class.

Becky G said...

What wonderful cards! I wish I lived close by! I would be there for sure! Sounds like you're gonna have a great time!

Michelle Pearson said...

What a bunch of cheery cards....have fun with your class!!!