I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank You Notes

Here is a collection of 4 thank you cards that can be packaged together in a gift box. Since they are all just straight cuts, they come together very quickly.

The thinner strip of patterned paper is 1 3/4" wide, and the one covering most of the card base is 4 1/4" - so you can get one thin strip and one card base from each 6"x6" piece of paper. Lots of cards from one paper pack!

I really like this stamp set (Mega Thanks) because it is so quick and easy to use. It has the big thanks plus some script additions. There is also a Mega Happy - which I have not had time to play with yet.

To decorate the clear card box, I applied a stip of cardstock and cut ovals and scalloped ovals for the medallion on the top (the many thanks is from PaperTrey Ink)


The cards above were made with the Denim and Lace card kit. It includes the patterned paper pack, cardstock, cards, envelopes, brads and ribbon. I just love these colors together.



Thanks for stopping by - and remember only one more day to enter the drawing for the card kit on this post.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the paper.

Becky G said...

Great cards, Cathrine! Love that kit!

Danni said...

Very nice!

Betsy said...

this is so great love that you even decorated the box! fabulous!

Teresa said...

Well, I am hooked again. Good thing today is payday, lol! I am off to buy that mega Thanks stamp set- LOVE what you did with them!