I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Money flowers

I thought I'd share another project made with the Lizzie Anne designs Jolies' Fleurs Stamp set.

(Sorry....by the time I got the photo taken, the "leaves" got a little messed up.)

I used this as a prettier way to give money as a gift. I just accordion folded the dollars in the center and wired it to a wooden skewer (they looked better fresh).

I punched green scalloped circles and glued the skewers to the centers. I stamped the big flower, colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the center. Then I circle punched it and mounted it with foam tape over the skewer.

Then I stuck them in some floral foam in a flower pot. If you were more ambitious, you could paint or ink the skewers green and add a ribbon to the pot.

Thanks for stopping by....

Oh, and if anyone is still looking for the new cuttlebug embossing folders - I have one each of Swiss Dots and Floral Fantasy left in the store. I've ordered more and they should be here next week.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

what a great way to give money, those flowers are beautiful.

Catherine said...

What a fun idea!

Bonnie said...

Hey what a cute pot of flowers!! The leaves probably got messed up when I tried to snitch them!! haha!!