I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Pink Lemonade Project

I made a set of thank you cards with the Pink Lemonade paper kit.

I really like these papers. They remind me a little of my daughters' sundresses. That's what inspired me to add the scalloped border below the matted sentiment. It looks a little like eyelet lace to me. (the strip is made with the Threading Water border punch).

The stamp set is called Mega Thanks from Stampendous. I really like how quick and easy it is - just stamp and go. I used Versamagic Inks (Tea Leaves and Pink Petunia). The Versamagic inks are still on sale by the way, you can see them HERE.

I made 4 thank you cards in all and decided they needed a box.

I added a paper band to a clear card box. (All of the different paper patterns are included in the kit).

Then I added the scalloped circle to the band. Quick and easy and I like how it looks for a gift. (The "just for you" is from the Anytime Sentiment set from Impression Obsession).


Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you are having a happy Monday. It cooled off a little here and it feels wonderful!

4 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ahhhh! What a cute card set. I've always wanted to try packaging sets in these boxes; it really elevates the look. Love the fresh colours against the white. SO pretty! :0)

Anonymous said...

very cute card set

Michelle Pearson said...

These are awesome....love the box and the band....love it!!

Beach Cat ! said...

Where do you get the clear card boxes?
cat