I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Kim at the Square Studio Blog has started up her card sketches again and I decided to use this week's sketch to make a 4th of July card. (and its even finished before the next sketch is posted - whoo hoo!)

You can see the sketch HERE.

I used the Door and Doorway Accessories for Summer from Art Impressions to create the card.

These stamp sets are very fun to play with - you can build all kinds of different scenes. All of the Doorway accessory sets coordinate with the door. There are different sets for different seasons.

The stamps are available in the Paper Garden Projects store.

I used my Copics to color the images (sorry - I'll start keeping track of colors, but I didn't for this one).

I used some BoBunny Jack Frost paper for the background. I thought it looked a little 4th of July-ish.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope everyone is ready for a nice Holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

Such cute idea for a patriotic card! Your coloring looks awesome!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Really cute. Okay, I finally did a challenge, but to be up-to-date, I did your most recent. I'll get it posted this week.

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Cathrine! Great card! Stopping by to say hello! Hope you are doing well! Have a great 4th!