I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little Flair for Christmas

The design Team Members of Odd Bird Planet have been working with Flair Design papers to create some wonderful Holiday Cards.  I thought I'd share a few of mine here. 

All the stamps used here are available at Odd Bird Planet.  There are also a bunch of new stamps to be released soon  They are so cute!  So keep your eyes peeled!

villageThis card uses Adenville to make a little Holiday village.  I've always really liked that sentiment too.

The village is colored with Copic Markers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the-season For this card, The Flair paper does most of the work.  Another great OBP sentiment - I like the tightness of it so I can punch it out or put it in a window.   I love the little "1950's retro" Santas from the paper too.  This is a super fast card to make. 

 

 

 

 

 

skate-gnome This card uses Skating Gnome and "Be Merry" -another one of my favorite OBP holiday sayings.  I used the Snowflake Border Punch at the bottom.  I also put glitter on the skate trail with a quickie glue pen, but its hard to see in the photo.

I guess the Holidays really are upon us huh?

4 comments:

Maria said...

All your 3 Christmas cards turned out beautifully. The images are adorable and all very different! Each card gives a different feeling of Christmas. Beautiful job Catherine.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Love the way the you make the whimsy do your beckon call. Your cards look completely professional.

Mich said...

I would have it difficult if I had to choose one of these 3 cards as the most beautiful, I like all 3 of them very much !!

Kathi said...

Those are all great, but the skating gnome is my favorite. I love how you did the sentiment! Genius!