I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Time for gardening....

I've been a avid gardener for about 15 years now.... I have a series of ridiculously large garden beds. Most are a mixture of trees, shrubs, perennials, bulbs and a few annuals. I also have a annual flower/vegetable garden that is about 25 by 50 feet (see - I told you, ridiculous). Maybe I'll post some pictures so you can see the level of ridiculous I'm really talking about here.

Anyway, I've always kept my extra seeds in a ratty old shoe box. So I decided to upgrade. Here is my seed box. The stamps are all The Angel Company. The paper is from the Basic Grey Blush collection - my new favorite.




By the way - I have an exciting announcement to make - just need to get a couple more ducks in a row....

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

You'll love putting your seeds in this! Great work!

Vicki Hook said...

What a great idea!!! I love it!

Patti said...

This is a great project for this stamp set! I love it! :)

Melanie Robson said...

Your tin is AWESOME!!! What a great idea for your seed packets!! I can't wait to hear what you have to share!!!!! Ugh...the suspence!!!