I have moved!

Please visit the new and improved Paper Garden Blog. I'd love to have you stop by. Just click HERE

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We have a winner!


Pegg managed to find 4 typos (but she was kind enough to say it wasn't that easy...). As soon as the IT department gets back from their coffee break - I'll have them get on fixing those. Pegg - I'm sending you your prize!

I thought I'd share Walter today. He is one of the images in the the Sassy Senior Card kit from the Paper Garden Projects store. The sentiment is in that kit too, along with 2 other images - all from Eat Cake Graphics.

Don't you just want to go hang out with him? He's a guy who knows how to relax and have fun.

I thought it would be funny to give him a flower print bathing suit (he's manly enough, he can handle it) - so I paper pieced the suit and colored the image with Copics.

Have you tried the Quickie Glue Pen yet? It is great for paper piecing. You can get just the right amount of glue on the tiniest pieces.

I also like the glass Dew Drops! I realize they are old news to many people, but I'm just now trying them out. They are included in embellishment pack in the kit.

Also - I want to apologize for running out of stock on the What a Character Kits. I have ordered more rubber and I'm having it rushed. So the kits should be back in stock soon. I told ya, that Abigail is just irresistible!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this image and sentiment, great card.

Kathi said...

That card is just adorable. You're getting really great with the Copics!

Linda Carson said...

What a FUN card! He kind of looks like my Dad!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the senior card. The quickie glue pen is also awesome for freehand embossing (just trace a printed image or a drawing & sprinkle with powder & heat.) I can't stop blabbing about it, lol. :0) mel